Trade Services Administrator
Join our team at Arab Irish Chamber of Commerce. We’re hiring a Trade Services Administrator.
We are recruiting a candidate with experience in working with a small team and a good knowledge of customer service. The candidate should be motivated and enjoy dealing with people on a day-to-day basis, as this will be their daily role in interacting with clients, local chambers, and government representatives.
The candidate should demonstrate the ability to assess and challenge business plans and providing support around business models. This is a full-time role, and you will be required to attend AICC Head Quarters Dublin office, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
The ideal candidates will need to have the following:
• Minimum 2 years of commercial/business development experience in office administration.
• Excellent administration, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft software.
• Good communication skills, verbal / written and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work on one’s initiative, initiate and manage key tasks, as well as work within and contribute to a team.
• Arabic speaker (desirable but not essential).
• A relevant third-level qualification in a business or related discipline would be beneficial.
Customer Service Oriented:
The ability to provide excellent client service, focusing on client needs and building and maintaining effective personal and business relationships to advance clients’ objectives.
Cooperates with colleagues, shares information, and respects the opinions and values of staff members. Understands the skills, experience, and knowledge of staff members and maximises how these can be utilized to the benefit of the department, the organization, and the client.
Salary commensurate with the experience of the successful candidates.
Application and Selection Process:
The selection process may include the shortlisting of candidates. The selection criteria will be based on the requirements of the position. It is, therefore, important that you provide a detailed and accurate account of where you believe your skills and experience meet the requirements for the position. This information should be contained in a short document (maximum 2 pages) accompanying your CV with a font size of 14.
All CVs to be emailed to email@example.com, and the closing date is 3 PM on February 6, 2024.