- The Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic in London is closed due to the ongoing troubles in Syria..
- Every invoice must be accompanied by a separate AICC Certificate of Origin
- Agency Agreements, Contracts & Registration Certificates etc. must be stamped by a Notary Public and the Department of Foreign Affairs, before submitting for legalisation. The AICC can arrange this.
- Invoices with on ….. the reverse is not acceptable
- Health Certificates are often required
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
AICC Legalisation fee for Certificate of origin & Invoice
- Embassy fees vary – email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Syria Fact File
Syrian Arab Republic
19,398,448 (July 2020 est.)
4.25% (2020 est.)
Arabic (official), English and French are widely spoken
Syrian Pound (£S) = 100 piastres
08:30 to 14:00 (Saturday to Thursday)
08:00 to 14:00 (Saturday to Thursday)
Christian businesses tend to close on Sundays
Muslim firms on Fridays