- All shipments to Yemen must be covered by an Arab Irish Certificate of Origin and along with an original Invoice, must show an invoice value or a value for customs purposes only and must be certified by the AICC.
- The following statement must be on all Invoices “We certify that this is a true and correct invoice and that the goods referred to origin, manufacture and production of ……..”.
- Agency Agreements/Power of Attorney and all Personal Certificates require to be stamped by a Notary Public and at the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Health and Veterinary Certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments.
- A Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany chilled, frozen meat, lamb and poultry.
AICC Legalisation fee for Certificate of origin & Invoice
- Embassy fees vary – email email@example.com for a quote.
Yemen Fact File
Republic of Yemen
29.9 million (July 2020 est.)
2.04% (2020 est.)
Arabic (official), English and Arabic (Commercial)
Yemeni Rial (YER) = 100 fils
08:00 to 14:00 (Saturday to Thursday)
08:30 to 12:00 (Saturday to Wednesday)
08:00 to 11:30 (Thursday)