- All shipments to Yemen must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin and along with an original Invoice, must show an invoice value or a value for custom purposes only and must be certified by the AICC.
- The following statement must be on all Invoices “We certify that this is a true and correct invoice and that the goods referred to origin, manufacture and production of ........".
- Agency Agreements/Power of Attorney and all Personal Certificates require to be stamped by a Notary Public and at the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Health and Veterinary Certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments.
- A Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany chilled, frozen meat, lamb and poultry.
|Certificate of Origin (original or copy)||€350|
|(Plus value over ₤60,000 an extra €40.00 for every ₤10,000)|
|Copy of Packing List||€175|
|Copy of Health Certificate||€760|
|All of the following:
Radiation Certificate/GMP Certificate/CPP’s/ Certificates of Analysis/Power of Attorney for Companies/Setting up Trading Agency in Yemen/Change of Name of Company Registration of a Company/Distribution Agreement/Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Manufacturer Deed of Assignment/Endorsement of Marine Transport or Cargo Manifest/Endorsement of Contract/Price Certificate/Assignment Deed [commercial]/Halal Certificate
|All of the following Certificates: Price certificates, Endorsement of trademarks, Endorsement of Commercial Certificate, Endorsement Quality Certificate, Arbitration Certificates||€525|
|Endorsement of translated texts from Arabic to English and vice versa for Yemeni Students||€105|
Letter of Credit, Banking Draft, Bank Certificate for Opening a bank account or confirming the existence of a bank account
Court Rulings/Endorsement of translation of Commercial Contracts and Agreements
|Power of Attorney for Yemenis only||€70|