- All shipments to Sudan must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice.
- Health certificates are required for food, meat and poultry consignments and also for plants and plant products
- Halal certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Exporters are often required to submit a Radiation Certificate
- All documents need to be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to Legalisation