- All shipments to Saudi Arabia must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified by the AICC
- The AICC can arrange legalisation if required
- All Legal and Regulatory documents must be authenticated by the Dept. Foreign Affairs, the AICC can arrange this
- Health & Vet Certificates, Halal and Radiation Certificates are often required
- Certificates of Analysis must show manufacturing and expiry dates and the goods cannot be expired
- Powers of Attorney require a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for the Irish company and a copy of the Saudi ID Registration Cards of any Saudi Nationals mentioned in the POA
THE SASO CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
Prior to shipment, exporters of regulated products to Saudi Arabia may be required to obtain a SASO Certificate of Conformity.
For more detailed information on procedures, please contact the following organisations in the United Kingdom
Bureau Veritas, Government Services & International Trade
Intertek International Ltd
SGS United Kingdom Limited
Certificates of Origin, Invoices & Packing Lists
|Any other document||€35.00|
Diplomatic representation in Saudi Arabia is provided by the Irish Embassy in Saudi Arabia. http://www.embassyofireland.org.sa Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia 6 & 7 Fitzwilliam Square East, Dublin 2. +353 (0)1 676 0704 duemb[at]mofa.gov.sa
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The AICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.