- All shipments to Morocco must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified by the AICC
- If legalisation is required then our Chamber will arrange legalisation by the Moroccan Embassy in Dublin
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Health and Radiation Certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade before submission
Legalisation fees is a fixed fee of €25.00 per document for all Regulatory & Corporate Affairs documentation (Original or copy). For any shipping documents please contact the Chamber directly.