- All shipments to Libya must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin and, along with an original, signed invoice, must be certified by the A-ICC
- The A-ICC will arrange document legalisation if required
- If an original invoice is not required for certification a photocopy must be presented
- The Certificate of Origin must show the invoice value in Box 6
- The Libyan Embassy requires a clear authenticated Arabic translation of all documents presented for legalisation. This includes back-up documents. The A-ICC provides this translation service at a cost €49.20 per page.
- Legal and Regulatory documents require authentication by the Dept Foreign Affairs
- The manufacturing and expiry dates must appear either on the Cert of Origin or invoice
- Every invoice must be accompanied by a separate Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin. Alternatively, if one consignment is covered by more than one invoice, a signed summary invoice referring to all the individual invoices must be used. The individual details of each invoice (invoice number and value) must be stated on the summary invoice which must also show total value and currency.
|Copy Certificates of Origin||Calculated on daily basis|