- All shipments to Kuwait must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice and both must be certified by the A-ICC. The A-ICC will arrange document legalisation with the Kuwaiti Embassy in London. (All shipments for Kuwait must be legalised)
- Kuwait customs require a very detailed packing list for clearance purposes. No other format will be certified or legalised.
- See downloads below
- Health Certificates are required for foodstuffs - not necessarily to be certified or legalised.
- A Halal Certificate must accompany meat & poultry shipments.
- Certificates of Conformity and BSI standards are required for electrical goods and building materials.
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission.
|Certificate of Origin (original or copy)||€90|
|Invoice (original or copy)||€60|
|Packing List (original or copy)||€60|
|All other documents (original or copy)||€45|
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.