- All shipments to Kuwait must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice and both must be certified by the A-ICC. The A-ICC will arrange document legalisation with the Kuwaiti Embassy in London.
- All shipments for Kuwait must be legalised
- Health & Vet Certificates and Halal Certificates are often required
- Certificates of Conformity and BSI standards are often required for electrical goods and building materials
- All personal documentation must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs