- Every Commercial invoice requires a Certificate of Origin.
- Documents require authentication by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Manufacturing and expiry dates required on the Certificate of Origin.
- Shipments to the private sector with the exception of pharmaceuticals require a certificate of conformity.
- Waybill required for each shipment
- If the goods are produced by origin(s) outside the United Kingdom, then a formal letter issued from the consigner company is required to confirm that the goods have been produced for their benefit
- All documents should have a recent date
- Exporters are reminded that there are some restrictions on trading with Iraq, though many have been relaxed. Contact the Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment – Export Licensing Unit, Phone;  661 4444 for full details
- Embassy Fee is €215.00 per document