- All shipments to Algeria must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin and, along with an original, signed invoice, must be certified by the A-ICC
- The A-ICC can arrange legalisation if required
- EX-1 Certificate is issued by the Algerian Embassy in London when the Certificate of Origin and original signed invoice are presented for legalisation by the A-ICC. These must be certified by the A-ICC first.
- Health Certificates are often required for all food, meat and poultry consignments
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Exporters are often required to submit a radiation certificate
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission
|Original Certificate of Origin or other document||€114|
|Copy Certificate of Origin or other document||€114|
Legalisation fees for invoices is calculated on a daily rate - please check with the Chamber. LEGALISED DOCUMENTS ARE ONLY RELEASED BY THE ALGERIAN CONSULATE ON TUESDAYS
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.