- All shipments to Yemen must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin and along with an original Invoice, must show an invoice value or a value for custom purposes only and must be certified by the AICC. If legalisation is required then our Chamber will arrange legalisation by the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen.
- The following statement must be on all Invoices “We certify that this is a true and correct invoice and that the goods referred to origin, manufacture and production of ........".
- Agency Agreements/Power of Attorney and all Personal Certificates require to be stamped by a Notary Public and at the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade before submitting documents to our Chamber.
- Health and Veterinary Certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments.
- A Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany chilled, frozen meat, lamb and poultry.
|Certificate of Origin (original or copy)||€350|
|(Plus value over ₤60,000 an extra €40.00 for every ₤10,000)|
|Copy of Packing List||€175|
|Copy of Health Certificate||€760|
|All of the following (originals/copies):
Radiation Certificate/GMP Certificate/CPP’s/ Certificates of Analysis/Power of Attorney for Companies/Setting up Trading Agency in Yemen/Change of Name of Company Registration of a Company/Distribution Agreement/Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Manufacturer Deed of Assignment/Endorsement of Marine Transport or Cargo Manifest/Endorsement of Contract/Price Certificate/Assignment Deed [commercial]/Halal Certificate
|All of the following Certificates Originals/Copies: Price certificates, Endorsement of trademarks, Endorsement of Commercial Certificate, Endorsement Quality Certificate, Arbitration Certificates||€525|
|Endorsement of translated texts from Arabic to English and vice versa for Yemeni Students||€105|
Letter of Credit, Banking Draft, Bank Certificate for Opening a bank account or confirming the existence of a bank account
Court Rulings/Endorsement of translation of Commercial Contracts and Agreements
|Power of Attorney for Yemenis only||€70|
Further Information: Diplomatic representation for Yemen is handled by the Permanent Mission of Ireland to the United Nations. 1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza 885 Second Avenue 19th Floor New York NY 10017 USA Tel: +1 212 421 6934 Yemen Embassy, London: www.yemenembassy.org.uk
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.