- All shipments to Jordan must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must certified by the AICC.
- AICC can arrange legalisation if required
- Health Certificates are often required for foodstuffs, beverages, live animals and plants
- Meat and poultry exports: a Certificate issued by the Department of Agriculture stating that the meat/poultry has not been treated with hormones (hormone-free) is required. This Certificate should be attached to the Certificate of Origin, invoice and any other document which must be certified by the AICC and then legalised.
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- All personal certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs
- One of the following two statements are optional on all invoices submitted for Certification and/or Legalisation for Jordan and must be signed by the exporter:
- "We certify this invoice to be true and correct and that the goods referred to are of [state countries of origin]. We also certify that the goods enumerated are not of Israeli origin and do not contain Israeli materials, nor are being exported from Israel."
- "We certify this invoice to be true and correct and that the goods referred to are 100% [state country of origin]"
EXPRESS HANDLING LEGALISATION SERVICE – DOES NOT INCLUDE SERVICES FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS & TRADE OR NOTARY PUBLIC IS AN ADDITIONAL €50.00 PER APPLICATION - TAKES 2 / 3 WORKING DAYS. STANDARD SERVICE IS 5 / 6 WORKING DAYS
|Legalisation: per commercial document (original or copy)||€145|
Diplomatic representation in Jordan is provided through the Irish Embassy in Cairo www.embassyofireland.org.eg
Ireland's Honorary Consul in Jordan is Mr Ramsey Khoury Ireland Consulate, Jordan MEDICA Centre Building No 4 Mecca Street, PO Box 306 Um Uthina, Amman Jordan, 11118 Phone: +962-6-5516807 Email: Ireland_consulate[at]gmk.com.jo
Jordan's Honorary Consul in Ireland is Joe Geoghegan www.jordanconsul.ie.