- All shipments to Djibouti must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified by the A-ICC
- A Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Health and Radiation Certificates are often required for all food, meat and poultry consignments
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates, must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission
Irish diplomatic representation in Djibouti is provided by the Djibouti Embassy in Paris, France. 26 rue Emile Menier 75116, Paris Phone: +33-1-47274922 E-mail: email@example.com
- CIA website
- Occasionally, embassies' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.