9th November 2015
The Westin Hotel, Dubai, UAE
The General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of the UAE is organising an Aviation Investment Summit on the 9th of November 2015 (2nd day of the Dubai Airshow).
This event is aimed at attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the aviation sector in UAE and will be a great opportunity to learn more about the investment landscape in aviation.
Private one-one B2B meetings with relevant parties can be scheduled. There are key investment opportunities in many areas including:
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) - engine, airframe, components
- Training and education - vocational and academic
- Ground Services - ground handling (passengers and cargo), catering, FBO's
- Infrastructure - Aircraft Hangar Services, Airport Development
- Aircraft Recycling/Decommissioning
Further details about the Summit and investment opportunities can be found in the PDF links below.